There are smaller sites like the Profit Ladder and Profit Squirrel but for this article, we will focus on the three biggest matched betting sites.
Each of the big three matched betting sites promise to make Matched Betting quicker and easier for the average person to do so we thought we would look at what each of these sites offers to see if it is worth the membership fee.
I am currently a member of Profit Maximiser and I have in the past been a member of the Profit Accumulator and OddsMonkey matched betting services so hopefully, I can give some insight into the three services that you will find useful.
Best Matched Betting Sites
I have put Profit Accumulator first as it is the Matched Betting Service that I recommend to anyone starting out Matched Betting.
Profit Accumulator was founded in 2014 by Sam Stoffel and since then, they have helped over 150,000 customers profit from matched betting.
Profit Accumulator Membership Options
Profit Accumulator offers two membership options called Platinum and Diamond with the Platinum plan focused on Sportsbook sign up and reload offers whereas the diamond plan also includes access to Casino Bonus offers.
In terms of cost, the platinum plan costs £24.99 per month or £180.00 per year, while the Diamond plan costs £39.99 per month or £300 per year.
Paying yearly instead of monthly for 12 months will save you a significant amount of money with both plans.
Profit Accumulator is also currently offering a free trial where you can earn up to £40 by completing two matched betting offers.
This is great for people who have never tried matched betting before and want to get a taste of what Profit Accumulator has to offer, before parting with any of their hard-earned money.
Profit Accumulator Features and Tools
As a Platinum or Diamond member, you get access to the following features and tools (If you like to find out more about any of the below features and tools, check out our full Profit Accumulator Review).
- Step by Step Guides to completing 65+ Bookmaker Sign Up Offers (Platinum & Diamond Members)
- Access to the Offers Calendar that is updated daily with the latest bookmaker reload offers (Platinum & Diamond Members)
- Access to Profit Accumulator’s matched betting software including their Oddsmatching tool, Match Catcher, ACCA Catcher, Dutching, Each Way Catcher and the Extra Place Catcher. (Platinum & Diamond Members)
- Access to the Profit Accumulator Forum & Facebook Group (Platinum & Diamond Members)
- Access to over 100 Casino sign up and reload bonuses (Diamond Members Only)
How to Sign Up with Profit Accumulator
Follow this link to go to the Profit Accumulator website and sign up for a free trial that will guide you through completing your first two matched betting offers.
If you like what you see then you can upgrade your account to either a platinum or diamond plan.
Profit Maximiser is the brainchild of Mike Cruickshank who is well known in the Matched Betting Industry and has been helping people to profit from matched betting for years.
The Profit Maximiser website might not be as polished as some of its competitors but it offers real value for money as it includes both sportsbook and casino bonuses in one membership.
Profit Maximiser Membership Options
Profit Maximiser currently only has one membership plan that is paid on a yearly basis and costs £97 + VAT per year.
Profit Maximiser also has a 14 day trial of their service that you can sign up to, for the cost of £1.
Mike also sells Profit Maximiser as a part of his Betting Mastermind Package which costs a one-off fee of £180 + VAT, then £40 per year from year 2 onwards.
Betting Mastermind gives you access to other products such as the Each Way Sniper, Betfair Sniper and the Betfair Renegade.
For more information on this package, check out our Betting Mastermind review.
Profit Maximiser Features and Tools
You will receive access to the following once you sign up as a Profit Maximiser Member.
- Step by Step Guides and Video Tutorials to signing up to Sportsbook and Casino Offers
- Access to Profit Maximiser’s Matched Betting Software so that you can quickly find close matches for your qualifying and free bets
- Offers Calendar that is updated on a daily basis with the latest bookmaker and casino offers
- Access to the Betfair Alliance Software that allows you to place lay bets through Profit Maximiser’s matched betting software.
- Access Smarkets Alliance Software where you can get 0% commission on your Smarkets betting exchange account.
How to Sign Up with Profit Maximiser
Follow this link to go to the Profit Maximiser website and either sign up for the £1 14-day trial or the full 12-month membership.
Odds Monkey has been around since the early 2010s and was the first paid matched betting service I signed up with.
They were founded by Paul King and over the years have helped thousands of people in Ireland and the UK find success with matched betting.
Odds Monkey Membership Options
Odds Monkey has one membership plan called the premium plan which gives you access to all of Odds Monkey’s tools and features.
In terms of cost, the premium plan costs £19.99 per month or £180.00 per year. Paying yearly works out to be a good bit cheaper than paying £19.99 for twelve months.
Odds Monkey is also currently offering a free trial where you can earn up to £65 by completing three matched betting offers.
The free trial gives you a step by step guide to completing the three offers and also limited access to their Oddsmatcher tool so you can get a taste of what Odds Monkey has to offer.
Odds Monkey Features and Tools
Odds Monkey Premium Members get access to the following features and tools (For more details on these, check out our full Odds Monkey Review).
- Access to step by step guides to completing 50+ bookmaker sign up offers
- Access to the daily offer calendar that details any reload offers available
- Access to the Odds Monkey Forum where you can ask questions and get advice on completing offers
- Access to the Casino Hub which has a selection or no risk and low-risk casino offers
How to Sign Up with Odds Monkey
Follow this link to go to the Odds Monkey website and either sign up for the free trial or the full monthly or yearly membership.
In summary, all three of the matched betting services detailed above provide excellent value for money for new matched bettors.
All three also give you the benefit of getting 0% commission on your Smarkets account, which can be a big money saver if you use Smarkets as your main betting exchange.
When making the decision of which matched betting service was best for beginners, I opted for Profit Accumulator as I like their user interface and how their matched betting tools are set up.
They also provide a dummies guide to completing the first few matched betting offers where they really explain everything you need to do to complete the offers.
However, you won’t go far wrong regardless of which of the three you opt for as there are more similarities between the three services than they are differences so I would be happy to recommend any one of the three matched betting sites above to a new matched bettor.
You also have the option of going down the DIY matched betting route as it is not that difficult to master on your own.